Monday, April 9, 2007

Mrs Tootsie...Greetings from Basel

Mrs Tootsie is back again...this time writing from Basel (Ms J service apartment). Time now is 0115 am...Mrs Tootsie is having a slight sore throat and feeling cold...although the apartment is not air conditioned...I think I am feeling a bit feverish....it's always like this for Mrs Tootsie when she's in a foreign place...

Well do you guys miss me? My dearling Mr Tootsie? Mrs PDA couple? Wonder where have Mrs Tootsie gone to for the past 3 days? I went to Paris right after I have reached Basel. Luckily this Basel trip I had my colleague Ms A to accompany. Otherwise I cannot imagine myself carrying a 24kg luggage up the train! Mrs Tootsie is too "lady-like" hehehe.

Back to the Paris trip.....been to places of interests like Cathedral Notre Dame De Paris..at that time it was good Friday and lots of people inside the cathedral praying...at night OMG ! This is the exciting part....I finally saw the Eiffel Tower ..and it's so so magnificent and when it lights up OMG OMG !!!! I'm just lost for words and equally excited like a little kid. When it was 10pm Paris time, the whole Eiffel Tower SPARKLES like diamonds...hehehe How I wish Mr Tootsie is there with me to watch this magnificent sight...However there was a long queue at the Eiffel Tower cuz people are queuing to go up to the top of the Tower by elevator to see the scenic view of Paris...didnt went up cuz it's such a long queue :( If I can go up to the top of the tower, I think it's the best beautiful memory left for Mrs Tootsie
I think per person is approx SGD$20 plus... hee see I'm so excited over this Eiffel Tower that I wrote too much abt it...hee I did a video cam of it too :P.....
Well other places of interests I have been to are Musee Du Louvre where Da Vinci is ...boring actually cuz Museum visit is not quite my interest....but at least I did see the Mona Lisa Painting...and saw Arc de triomphe outside Musee Du Louvre. We also went to Les Champs-Elysees where LV boutique is and helped Ms K to buy her wallet. Last day we went to Montmatre and Paris Opera House....

Oh yes as for weather, it's extremely cold that my poor "sexy" lips crack...I didnt eat much though cuz I felt kind of home sick for the past days....
Hmm as for their food, their food is ex!!!! 1 puny cup of coffee is SGD$4 and their meal cost almost SGD$10 and above. McDonalds nugget meal is SGD$11....Mckid FYI!

Well that's all for now...Mrs Tootsie is shivering....gonna take the fever tablet and sleep...

With Lots of Love,

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: