Saturday, April 7, 2007

Mr Tootsie in... the dream

I just woke up feeeling very tired. I think this happens whenever I wake up from a dream. But I love it. I love to dream. Its like watching TV but its me who is the lead actor. haha. Surprisingly, I woke up the same time as when Mrs Tootsie sent me a MMS of the Effiel Tower.

Anyway, had a few dreams but I could only remember a couple. One was I was at a rich man's house. He was dead but he had a head figure which you could talk to and he will response to you. Much like the smallville show where superman's dad could communicate with him still thru his spirit. Then I met his son who showed me his carpark. I thought it was a carpark for his staff(cos he's so rich, his house is so big that there are lotsa of ppl in the house working I guess) but all the cars was his!! there were like 30 cars there. I remember thinking at that time.. how is he able to support so many cars? Remember having a chat with the old man himself thru his statue.

The other dream was about me in China attending a function. We were all gathered in a hall and was preparing to move to another place to attend this function. Everyone was well dress in dresses or suits. My group had 2 other guys and 2 other gals. And one of them was interested in Mr O. haha. But I knew he was gay and she wanted me to help her. So I pretend telling her that Mr O needs a lot of effort to win over. I told her to just keep chasing him, taking her time and one day he may fall in love with her.

So thats all.. I can't remember anything else. Back to my F1.

Love,
Mr Tootsie

Mrs Tootsie writes: Mr Tootsie dreams all very sci-fi...esp the first one...

No comments: