Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mrs Tootsie having insomnia & weird dream

I cant sleep yest....I slept at 12 and then woke up at 4am and then I couldnt sleep...so I read the Cosmo mag awhile and forced myself to sleep.

so...this was when I had a weird dream...I dreamt that I was pregnant and my baby was very tiny. It's a she and she is only the size of last finger. Nonetheless in my dream I was carrying her in case she dropped on the floor and I was commenting on her nose....why does she have "conical flask" like me and not sharp nose? However the baby is a cute lit'l one but dunno why she is so small...she is like weightless...

Weird and short dreams...hmm...

Mrs Tootsie

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Mrs Tootsie... think you work your brain too much thats why insomnia.
Try to relax yourself before you sleep. Maybe it may helps.

Luv, Mrs PDA

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

hee I already quite relaxed here...I think too relax thats why mind not tired...and having insomnia hahaha

Tschuss,
Mrs Tootsie