Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mr Tootsie in .... toilet poems

Door #1 " THE "FUTURE" OF SINGAPORE IS IN YOUR HAND , HOLD IT GENTLY"?

Door #2 Here I lie in stinky vapor, Because some bastard stole the toilet paper, Shall I lie, or shall I linger, Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Door #3 Here I sit Broken hearted Tried to shit But only farted

Door #4 You're lucky You had your chance I tried to fart, And shit my pants!

Door #5 I came here To shit and stink, But all I do Is sit and think.

Door #6 Some come here to sit and think, Some come here to shit and stink, But I come here to scratch my balls , And read the bullshit on the walls...

Door #7 (also double as job advertisement) (written high upon the wall) If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire Department wants you.

Door #8 (Ministry of Environment advertisement) We aim to please! You aim too! Please?

Door #9 Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.

Door #10 (seen at a restaurant toilet) The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim properly... Thank you...

Love,
Mr Tootsie

No comments: