Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mrs Tootsie...Finally...DREAMT....

hmmm...I guess I could be too stress over my incoming job task over in Basel that I actually dreamt that I was being posted to Thailand office and of course theres a pay increment....Initially in the dream, I rejected the job offer, however like I was telling myself how far can I go....I am not the ambitious type and career minded woman....what about my family and loved ones back in Singapore?...anyway this weird dream just stops......in fact yesterday it seems like a pretty long night to me...almost every hr, I will just open my eyes looking at my hp time, 3am....4am.....5.30am....and then its 630 am....time to wake up cuz we are gng to this quite faraway city in Basel and are meeting the rest of our SG colleagues at the Basel SBB stat at 830am.
Tmr is gonna be a early morning for me too....gng to Germany.

Sarwadee,

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: