Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ... Throat Pain !!!

It's 1040pm Basel time. Mrs Tootsie is still not in bed yet ?! What is she doing then??!!

Reason being, Mrs Tootsie is staying at Ms J's apartment, everything is good except I dont quite like their laundry services...have to go down to this dark room and do the laundry...so quiet and cold esp at night...

How I wish I am in my own hotel apartment now where my laundry will be taken care of...but still nothing beats to having a companion than being alone...

My throat is still pain...and feels cold...not sure was it the weather at night or am I still not fully recovered...(how to recover like that esp when I go in and out during this chilling weather doing the laundry...)

Well washing the laundry took 45 mins that cost me CHF 1. Then again after washing and put in the dryer for 25 mins that cost me CHF 60 cents. Though the cost is nothing...but the waiting time esp when washing the laundry part...if you are not lucky then the one and only washing machine might be in use...and u go up to ur apartment again..that's the troublesome part. :(

That's all for now and me gonna go down to the scary dark quiet place again to bring back my dried clothes... although the laundry area got lights but still looks scary...who knows someone might hide in a corner....yerrrrr....

Scared,

Mrs Tootsie (I really miss home and wanna go home....)

No comments: