Friday, April 20, 2007

Mrs Tootsie....Finally in her own comfort zone

So Mrs Tootsie has finally left Ms J apartment and has her own comfort zone though its not as big as Ms J's...its a hotel apartment though so well, small is fine for me...too big I am scared. However yesterday I had a hard time turning in cuz I was alone in the room and pretty scared....so I on the lights, on the TV and switch all channels and realise that after 12 midnight, there's a few channels that are xxx....(u shd know what am i referring to hahaha) Nothing much to see lar...old and saggy....hehehe...So I switch to MTV and listen to some english songs....

Well here's my apartment address, if anyone of u feels rich and wanna pop by to visit me....my doors are always open for u hehehe :

Apartmenthaus zum Trillen
Rumelinsplatz 19
4001 Basel
Apt Rm #37
My Rm tel # is 061 -5688037

Luv,
Mrs Tootsie.

No comments: