Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mrs Tootsie in...Good Morning Ü

Today I feel so refreshed after turning in early yesterday night and of course looking forward to Mr Tootsie's return (at 6.55am).

I woke up at 5...took a train to Changi Airport. When I saw Mr Tootsie, the feeling is quite different actually ...not sure why...too happy I guess that I can't describe my feelings. I have been waiting for this day for him to come back, hopefully....before I leave for Basel.

Reached office pretty early...8.07am. Can be earlier...but I was too hungry...so went to the food court opp my office building and bought a mini carrot cake....That's my breakfast ...with my 3in1 coffee of course :P (dont really wanna eat too much cuz later save my stomach for a lunch treat, Mr L treating me hehehe)

That's all for now...Mr Tootsie....see u in the evening.

Luv,
Mrs Tootsie

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Wow Mrs Tootsie.. You managed to wake up at 5am in the morning and somemore took MRT .... OMG.. That’s really early of you!
Hehe the power of love really cannot underestimate!

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

ya im so touched. but i sorta know she'll be there waiting for me. love u Mrs Tootsie,

Love,
Mr Tootsie

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Ya lor.. So touching lor…. Mr Tootsie .. You are really lucky to have such a sweet Mrs Tootsie lor…. Yerrr such a loving couple.