Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mr Tootsie in... The Weird Dream

OMG. I just woke up from a very very weird dream. I dreamt of this lady who was put into a sack by a couple. Some sort of demostration I guess for maybe 'guiness book of world records'??!! she could be folded and when I picked her up, she was so tightly folded like paper. I think she was only like 10cm small?? rediculously small!! I pick her up and I could feel her breathing.. she's not dead... thank god! I then slowly unfold her like paper. I still could not believe I had this kinda dream...

Shocked,
Mr Tootsie

Mrs Tootsie writes: Why does Mr Tootsie's dream not at all relate to real life...sound so sci fi...moreover can fold the lady...that's scary...my oh mine! These days I've got dreamless nights

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

oh my .. Mr Tootsie, why your dreams all very fiction one? think weird people always dream of weird stuff. by Mrs Pda

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

I can actually feel her breath as I pick her up. That was what really shocked me. It was a very real feeling. Dreams seem so true to me I can see colour, smell and feel. Sometimes I can even do what I want. I can control them. Thats why I love to dream

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

yeap...Mrs PDA I also cant believe when MR Tootsie told me he can control dreams...it sound so sci fi...unbelieveable...now I know why he called himseld alien...hehehe atually me too I am alien from Pluto...what abt u sim gua?