Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mr Tootsie starring in… The Moth and Mrs Tootsie Caught In the Blanket

I was at Mr Tootsie’s hse….now Mr Tootsie's room got a 32 inch LCD TV and home theatre system lor so of course I very “auto” … happily walking into Mr Tootsie’s room…switched on the lights, and sat on his bed to watch the HK drama from VVdrama channel, when Mr Tootsie quickly threw his blanket over me….I was thinking “HEY What Are you Doing!” …
Then Mr Tootsie asked me not to move and to sit still under the blanket and told me there’s a moth in his room….OMG…(I HATE FLYING INSECTS)…so I sat still….but still Mr Tootsie failed to catch the moth and he didn’t want to kill it cuz he told me it’s his QING QI…
So no choice, Mrs Tootsie is like a Little Hoodie Gal wrapped under the blanket and only showing her face cuz she wanna watch the HK drama…in fact she was sweating away lor... Poor Me! I am more like the moth lor being caught...NOT in the NET but BLANKET!

Luv,

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: