Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mrs Tootsie is ... on cloud 9!

Mrs Tootsie is on cloud 9 cuz Mr Tootsie is able to catch a flight back to SG from Melb (last min). I cant believe it! When Mr Tootsie called at SG time 10.08pm which is Aust Time 12 midnight, I thought Oh no....looks like it's gonna be a bad news for me...Surprise ! I heard his panting voice and he told me he got a seat! I was so elated that I told my mum. hahaha

Mr Tootsie...looks like the little angel emoticon that I have gave u this afternoon works.

I am looking forward to your gifts and of course Mr Tootsie's return! Gonna sleep now cuz gng to airport to see Mr Tootsie before heading off to work!

Goodnite,
Mrs Tootie

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Yeah yeah.. Mr Tootsie is back!!!
Hehe happy for Mrs Tootsie.. Luckily Mr Tootsie is back from melb in time if not I think Mrs Tootsie will be very disappointed.