Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ...Shopping

Weather: Sunny but cooling :)

And so today I am gng to meet Mrs R to St Louis (in France border) for shopping at 2pm as the shops there are opened from 2 to 6.30pm. Feeling bored, as usu I woke up early at 8am...and went shopping alone at 9.30am where most of the shops are opened....

Mrs PDA!!!! I think u will like the shops here in Basel, cuz most of the tops I think are what you usu wear and they are cheap here and so I bought for Mrs PDA a nice peach pink top at S$15 and two tops for my sista! Right now I found a fav brand here in Basel and that is H&M...something like Topshop but selling at a cheap price.


Well I have restricted myself...only to shop and buy every end of the mth, otherwise I gonna be broke though its not my $....hahaha I spend it with the allowance given to me:P

Hmmm....before meeting Mrs R, on my way back to my apartment, I went to COOP for some marketing....I bought Grapefruit juice hehehe (can slim down ma)....

p/s: Mr Tootsie...hehehe I found grapefruit juice here ...ur fav...lalalaa

Happy Mrs Tootsie....

okeyduke gonna go now...Trot Trot...to shop at St Louis!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Thanks Mrs Tootsie for the top!!! From the pic you sent me, its really the color that i like!

Miss ya,
Mrs PDA

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

U're welcome, Mrs PDA...Years of friendship...oppsss isn't that Mr Tootsie's line...

Luffs,
Mrs Tootsie

Oh yes..I miss u too..rem lets have Ai Hua Kopi session when I am back