Friday, April 27, 2007

Mr Tootsie in... his beloved country

Yes. I am going to CHINA, my favourite country. This time I am going to suzhou to take over a supervisor job from my colleague. Well, why you ask would I go to China if I 'love' it so much. Cos I though maybe I could please my parents and slowly ease them into letting me buy my sports car.

I've been thinking about it for the longest time. Since I came back to singapore last August. Now my target is wrx(common but cheapest turbo car out there), integra(nice but drive b4 type R so.. but nevertheless I still love to own the integra). And today I finally add another one in. the civic. the good thing about this is i can ask my dad to buy me as he say b4 when i was looking at a car mag, 'just buy a civic la'. So its not a sports car i can ask them to buy me. That will save me all my money to mod n invest. So.. hmm... this is really for considering. BUT civic is wayyyyyyy too common too. everywhere i go now.. civic. i think its the most common car. even though the price is high compared to lancer, vios, sunny etc. i mean civic belongs to this category but the price is premium. but still everyone seems to be able to afford it.

No comments: