Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mrs Tootsie starring in... The loose Mrs Tootsie

So there I was at IMM having lunch with Mrs Tootsie and Miss K. We were discussing on which hotel we gona book to stay in. So I went 'wo men yao qu na li kai fang?'. Mrs Tootsie then reply 'na li dou ke yi, wo hen sui bian de.' Both Miss K and I went dumbfounded at her reply. For a moment, I was thinking in my head 'omg am I making the wrong choice in Mrs Tootsie? Is she really so loose?'. Well, though I know her not long but I knew it was impossible. I looked at Miss K then back at Mrs Tootsie then back at Miss K then we burst out laughing.

Love,
Mr Tootsie

Mrs Tootsie writes: Mr Tootsie...Yuan Wang ah ... my sui bian is referring to the choice of hotels that we can go celebrate our Xmas...but you shd know me ba .... when u guys are talking abt A stuff, I could be referring to B stuff hahaha No link...well that's Mrs Tootsie Me, isn't it?

No comments: