Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mrs Tootsie starring in...Xmas at The Pan Pacific Hotel 24th Dec 06

Ms K and Mr C went to collect the Xmas log cake. Mr Tootsie wasn't feeling well on that day so we both went to the hotel room first so that Mr Tootsie can get some rest for the Xmas party. In the hotel room, Mr Tootsie was resting on the comfy bed. I was in the toilet at that time, looking at the toiletries (nothing unique about Pan Pacific toiletries) when the door bell rang. I thought it was Ms K & Mr C....So without asking who it was or checking on the door viewer, I just opened and stood behind the door and said loudly... "JING LAI LOR" ...then no sound...again I said " WEI SHEN MO NI MEN BU YAO JING LAI" only then did I checkwho was at the door.....OMG it's the hotel staff....I forgot what he said, but I knew he giggled and I was so embarrassed at that time....he must be thinking how "loose" I was....then I blushed and quickly went back to tell Mr Tootsie. Luffs!

Luv,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: