Friday, April 13, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ... she spoil the apartment machine

OMG...never did Ms J spoil her service apartment machine...only until Mrs Tootsie came..

Ms J wasnt back from work yet and Mrs Tootsie got lots of laundries to wash. And oh mine! The machine hasnt even finish washing it stopped and got stuck! When Ms J came back, she used a spade to open the lid and there it goes....I manage to retrieve my laundries but....Washing Machine is spoil...opps...

Ever classic and accident prone,

Mrs Tootsie

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

hahalolz.. Mrs Tootsie = Accidents.
Miss J, ask Mrs Tootsie pay for the damage.. only less than 2 weeks in your apartment already spolit your machine.. OMG...by Mrs Pda

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

pay lor .... not intentionally one...if company wants me come back even the best...i think i got this attitude is becuz of the incident otherwise if i have nice ppl surrounding me, I wouldnt have this attitude at all..

sim gua i think u knows me well...