Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ...On the way back from Interlaken Ost to Basel

And so on the way back from Interlaken Ost to Basel on a train was already Basel time 10pm....me and my 6 other colleagues met in the morning since 830am and was pretty tired when reached home....Nonetheless during the journey back to Basel, Mrs Tootsie got blocked ears.....due to the air compression in the train....and so she blowed while pinching her nose....not to allow the air to come out from the nostrils but from the ears....and so Mrs Tootsie's colleague Ms R asked her what is she doing, I suppose this classic has happen before to me....

I told Ms R that I got blocked nose and gng to blow out...and she asked if you got blocked nose why are you pointing your ears to me?....This reminds me when Mr Tootsie touched my ears and I told him NOt to touch my nose....

Opps,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: