Sunday, March 30, 2008

Step Up & Steak :)

Mr Tootsie finally recovered and its really sweet that dear dear as promised.....whipped up a nice steak dinner on Saturday.



Yummy juicy well done steak!




So when dear dear decided to cook for me steak, we went to do our marketing at Holland V cold storage after we visited my Ah Kong at Gleneagles hosp.....I pray hard and hope my dream is not real..... :S....Kong Kong will be fine..

Well back at Mr Tootsie's place, I am happily resting on the bed watching the last episode of the HK dvd (Pillow of Mystery) cuz Mr Tootsie watched finished without me sobsob! And Ta da....



Here's dear dear ai xin dinner for me as promised ...Beef Steak accompanied with a bottle of red wine, Alphabet soup, a bowl of beans specially for me cuz I love beans and some "mushroom sauce" that Mr Tootsie said was supposedly to be abit starchy but well...nvm...here's the ai xin dinner

Mr Tootsies' Ai Xin dinner for me :)

Well, this wkend is really a sweet one for me....and I must say this is the first time that Mr Tootsie has bought movie tickets online and gave me a surprise today....Hmmm maybe to compensate to me...cuz being a sotong, I actually wasted $20 over dollars booking the movie tickets for Step Up 2 The Streets. Firstly I wanted to watch the movie on a Tuesday, 25th, but sotong lor, I booked the tickets under Mon, 24th and thus gave it a miss. So on Tuesday, 25th, I only realised my mistake and re-booked the tickets again, however dear dear was sick and not able to watch it....

So today, I was rather surprised that Mr Tootsie picked me up early for lunch before our Jap class....but dear dear actually told me he din sleep well, slept for only 1 or 2 hrs...I can actually tell from his look and from his appetite....so I decided to skip our Jap lesson with Mr Tootsie...pei him to go home and sleep....before gng downtown to watch the evening movie that dear dear decided to surprise me...cuz dear dear din surprise me before with any last min notice to watch movie...usu I am the one suggesting to watch the movies we wanna watch hee :)

ok dear dear....u're so sweet...Muacksssssssssssssssssssss

Luv,

Mrs Tootsie



No comments: