Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday at PDA's

Mmmm so yesterday, as suggested to Mrs PDA, we had a mahjong session at their house. It was not good. They bullied me and I actually lost $50. sobsob.

Mrs PDA whipped out some dishes....Bak Ku Teh, Egg with taiwan sausages(YUM YUM my fav), honey roasted chicken wings from her newly bought oven...and broccoli with mushrooms...


Honey roasted chicken wings in the new oven

I must say Mrs PDA culinary skills is good and I hope I can be like her to cook for my darling Mr Tootsie....got to learn more from my mummy or aunty Pauline...esp aunty Pauline fried rice...its heaven manz....

Eggs with Taiwan Sausages


Bah Ku Teh


Honey Roast Chicken Wings

Stir Fried broccoli with mushrooms

I quite enjoyed the day at PDA's house and hope one day when both of us got our own nest....I can cook and invite them back to our house.

Cheers,

Mrs Tootsie

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

hehe glad that you enjoy the dinner, surely we will wait for you to cook for us in your love nest.

Love from
Pda couple