Thursday, March 13, 2008

How do u spell C-O-M-M-A?

UPDATE!

"Darling, what is your office address?"

"XXX, YYY road Z"

"So its XXX, comma... how you spell comma?"

In my head I was thinking "err.. comma need to spell one meh?"

So I decided to just play along with Mrs Tootsie "its spelled C-O-M-M-A"

Waiting to laugh out loud already. In the background, my colleague was saying "sad ar sad.."

"So its C-O-M-M-A, what is C-O-M-M-A?"

Tapping my foot.. i was waiting for her to realise her mistake..

*giggles* Mrs Tootsie than burst into her signature giggles.

Finally...

So I just realise that Mrs Tootsie has a reason for asking for my office address. She said it was for some HDB stuff but when I probe further she just say HDB stuff so I didn't bother to probe any further. However, the real reason which I JUST realise was she wanted to send mackers to my office. How sweet! Cos I had "craving for mackers" on my msn. Thanks darling!

No comments: