Thursday, March 13, 2008

30 million good class bungalow for sale!

Note: Pardon the pics. I tore them off a newspaper. Its crumpled and the lighting is not even.

So my dad came into my room and passed me this:



Look at that! look how huge it is. In fact it is 2 good class bungalow(GCB) (I didn't even know there is such a term till today) at 21000 square feet!!!
Mrs Tootsie: What does GCB stand for ?



All these are designed by George Lim who is into the niche luxury property developer. Everything is handpicked by him "to ensure that only the finest materials were used."

Look how huge the kitchen is. Haiz.. a pity Mrs Tootsie don't really cook much but it'll be a good place for her to learn. But by then will she wana learn? or she will just hired a full time chef?
Mrs Tootsie: Thanks AH Mr Tootsie! I wanna be like the HK drama (Man Hon's wife...though she got maid and very rich but she still cook AI XIN soup for the family)


This would be my favourite place. I would have a bmw z4 M roadster and a Mitsuoka Orochi for weekend cruising and dinner with Mrs Tootsie, a Porsche Cayenne for fetching my family out, bmw m5 for work, a Honda civic type R and a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X to mod. Another 2 cars I may consider would be the Audi r8 and Porsche 911 GT3.
Mrs Tootsie: WHAT ABT MY MINI COOPER!!! SOBSOB....ALWAYS REM ALL UR "MISTRESS". REM you said you will buy me a cooper! SOBSOB



Swimming pool. This would be the place to chill and hold gatherings with friends.


Walk in wardrobes for your wife's(which would be a taitai) hundreds of bags and shoes. Of course we have to have dehumidifier. Wouldn't want those precious leather to turn mouldy.



Spa like bathrooms..
Mrs Tootsie: Woo I luv it...SPA for wellness :)



So what are you waiting for? There's only 2 of these are available so grab them while you can!
Mrs Tootsie: 30 million lor! Who can afford :(


While stocks last!


N.B. Viewing of 37 or 39 Leedon Road is strictly by appointment only.
So if you wana sneak in just to have a look, think again.

No comments: