Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mr Tootsie is sick

Today Mr Tootsie isn't blogging cuz he is sick. Having a fever and bad tummyache.

Poor Mr Tootsie....he must have eaten the Ayam spicy tuna with bread and causes him to have tummyache....Also for the past few nights he has been staying very late...well this add up to his body heatiness..** Been nagging him but still forever an owl **

mmmm I am now at Mr Tootsie house...washing his dishes and set alarm for him to wake up for medicine time....

Alrightey that's all for the day...gng to pei my Darling now...who is now sleeping and resting.....*patz*

Mrs Tootsie.....actually feeling quite lousy today...face is giving me prob :( but I think darling shd be feeling even lousier than me ..feeling so weak now....but well lets all look forward to more blogging entries from Mr Tootsie :) Cheers.

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: