Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mcdelivery it!

I used the Mcdelivery It yesterday TWICE! hehe..



It was so easy to just click on the internet. Think of the benefits of using the internet to the telephone.



You don't need to memorize telephone number. Up till now I still don't know what number to call for mackers. The only number I can remember is pizza hut and that is because they drill that in my head with their 2353535 advertisement. You do have to memorize the URL but pls.. in our generation, anything we don't know, we can GOOGLE it :)

The menu is there for you to see. You can choose what you want easily.

Actually I shouldn't be eating mackers. As it is "oily" and because of my diarrhea, I'm suppose to avoid oily food and dairy for a week. My sis-in-law even said that oily food may trigger back my diarrhea. Are you sure?? I never experience that before.



I really can't resist Mcdelivery it. Especially when you're alone and hungry..Now as I'm watching soccer I'm thinking of ordering it. NO.. I must resist!

No comments: