Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ayam brand chilli tuna + stomachache =

A reminder to myself... I must make sure I take care not to get a stomachache AFTER I consumed my favourite chilli tuna!

This afternoon I had a craving for my favourite Ayam Brand Chilli Tuna so I went downstairs to get a can and a loaf of bread. You just have to spread it on the bread like you would with peanut butter/nutella/kaya etc and I gurantee you that it taste the best!


My favourite snack.. Ayam Brand Chilli Tuna
Than after dinner I had a nap. It was raining and I had the fan on but somehow I was still perspiring so I didn't had the blanket on. This is when I think I caught a cold on my stomach. After I woke up I had a stomachache and do you know what happen when you have hot chilli coming out of system? A burnt err.. well you know..
It was so painful.. but I think this is the sacrifice I need to make for something that taste so heavenly..
Mrs Tootsie: Poor darling....

No comments: