Sunday, March 16, 2008

Antidote to Monday Bluesssss....

In order to get over my Monday Blues...I will try to find sth to laugh it off..

Here's my antidote to the Monday Bluess...

Antidote 1:



Teacher: Peter, why are you late for school again

Peter: Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and this game went into extra time



Antidote 2:



Waiter: I've stewed liver, boiled tongue, and frog's leg

Customer: Dont tell me your problems. Give the menu card.



Antidote 3:



A drunkard was brought to court. Just before the trial there was a commotion in the gallery. The judge pounded the gravel on his table and shouted, "Order, order."

The drunkard immediately responded: "Thank you, your honour, I'll have a scotch and soda."



Antidote 4:



Customer: Waiter, do you serve crabs?

Waiter: Please sit down sir, we serve everyone



Enjoy!

No comments: