Monday, March 24, 2008

Ai Xin Sesame Chicken

Since my parents were not at home, Mrs Tootsie decided to cook me a meal. As you know, Mrs Tootsie doesn't cook much. She isn't a good cook like me.. trained from watching my mum cooked when I was young. I would steal some salted veggie to eat than stand there to watch her cook. Than my mum would teach me how to cut (which I must haolian that I'm quite good at cutting :P), how to put some salt or flour into the oil to prevent it from splattering, how to stir fried the dishes properly etc.



Ai Xin Sesame Chicken




So she bought my favourite scallop cake and cooked the Sesame Chicken. For someone who seldom cook I must say this is very good. Almost as good as what our mums would have done. I was impressed! delicious!

Ai Xin Meal




Thank you my dear..


Next week, I'll cooking steaks for Mrs Tootsie :)

No comments: