Saturday, March 22, 2008

Disgusting MAGGOTS!!

Warning: Please do not continue if you hate maggots or if you just finish your lunch/dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I should have learnt my lesson... This is the 3rd time it had happened!!!
This was what happened... Mrs Tootsie was making dinner and she was searching for a bigger pot to cook noodles for both of us. AND SHE FOUND THIS!

Dead rotten fish infested by maggots!!


Then came a flashback. The last time my mum went overseas I was asking my Dad all the time if he smell something weird in the kitchen. He agreed with me but we didn't find anything amissed. Then one day he just open the turbo boiler and found.. yes you guess it.. MAGGOTS!!


All packed and ready to be throw. I even threw the plate the rotten fish is in. Not gona use that again for sure!

So I immediately open the turbo boiler and true enough, I found maggots again.

My parents left for Shanghai on the 18th and this couple of days I've been smelling something weird everytime I was in the kitchen. I thought it was a dead rat but I've never seen a dead rat in my house before. I carry on thinking about what could be dead. A crockroach? Couldnt smell like that.. So its 4 days of dead fish and look how much the maggots have fed themselves. So fat and juicy.


Each and everytime my Mum was making fish.


I had to clear it once, I had to clear it twice and NOW I have to clear it again..GROSS!!

Look how fat and juicy it is


It's so gross to clear those maggots. I had tissue stuff into my nose than I wash the pot holding the maggots. Some of them are dead and they stick to the pot so tightly. While washing I even squeeze a few of them. YUCKS!


Anyone for Singapore Fear Factor?

Now although our dinner is ready. We couldn't eat it. We threw everything away. Our appetite is gone.

I must remind myself to make sure I look into the turbo boiler the next time my parents goes overseas



book any one of over 20,000 participating hotels!

No comments: