Tuesday, March 25, 2008

UnBelievable / Believable??? Tortoise!!!

When my mum first told me yesterday, my mind was like: This is unbelievable. Only dogs can do that lor...


But from a TORTOISE....???? errrr I really have doubts.



(Above pic is not exactly my uncle's tortoise...just an extract of a photo of this asian brown tortoise)




My mum told me that one of our uncle, his family has kept this tortoise for years...before I continue I wasnt sure if that could be the reason....their whole family are vegetarians.



Here it is...my uncle's wife told my mum that the tortoise can actually understand what they are talking about and follow their instructions ...exactly like what a dog is being trained for...



So this tortoise, when it's being told to put out his head, his head will stick out from his shell...and vice versa. Also if ask the tortoise to "shi shi"(means pee), it will pee... can you believe this???

One of other uncle dont quite believe it, so he took home the tortoise one day to his house and asked the tortoise to stick out his head etc...or "shi shi", but the tortoise wouldnt listen....and FYI the other uncle of mine, is not a vegetarian...



So I am still pondering...has this got to do with religion?? Well or maybe the tortoise recognise only his master's voice....

Hmmm really weird...

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: