Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GIGANTIC Collar Bone Fish....Yewwww

So yesterday Mr Tootsie and myself decided to redeem his krisflyer points in exchange for tickets to Bali and Hooray we are gng to Bali for 5 days in May :) I am looking forward to this trip :)


And there we were, at Fish & Co Paragon for dinner. Looking at the memu, I saw this crispy fish and though mmmm this look delicious...and so I ordered this dish (Collar Bone Fish) and Mr Tootsie ordered Seafood Platter.

Waited for almost 15-20mins....here comes our dish....I am a small eater so in fact after taking the soup, which I must say is very nice....I feel rather full..however when I see my Collar Bone Fish...I was like telling Mr Tootise, OH NO....HOW AM I GNG TO FINISH 3 GIGANTIC COLLAR BONE FISH...



THerr...u saw 2 on the pan, but there's 1 more on the other small plate cuz it looks so ugly and huge on my pan...as if I am a BIG EATER...in fact some female waitresses were looking at me....maybe they thought this dish is meant for Mr Tootsie...but WRONG!!!!


Well in fact one lady customer came in and took a glance and saw my dish...and her expression was like OH MY GOD! hahaha


Though these 3 fishes are just deep fried and basically are collar bones only, but I can only finish one while Mr Tootsie help me to finish another one. I was asking Mr Tootsie...can ta bao anot??!!


After footing our bill, Fish & Co always has this complimentary sweets that I love it alot! Cuz its mint! I am a minty girl :P










No comments: