Saturday, April 12, 2008

...Part 1...My first attempt with Little Milo Doggies ... to be continued for Part 2

A breezy lazy saturday afternoon, I lazed at home and have the urge to bake cookies...so I tried my first attempt to bake these little milo doggy cookies that I have got the recipe from a blog. Thanks to Mrs PDA.


Before baking...






Tadah ...mmm smells good...look at these doggies...they look so alive and crunchy after crying in the oven for 30 mins ..



Judge 1 (my bro) : mmm smells nice but the taste is bland except for the crunchy ears...6/10 for taste, 7/10 for appearance. Arrggg...say bland already still continue to steal my doggies... :P

Judge 2 (mum) : not bad. 7/10 for taste, 6/10 for appearance..my mum dont quite like sweet cookies..so a PASS for these doggies.

Judge 3 (sis) : crunchy ears but abit not sweet.

Judge 4 (dad) : abit not sweet

Well I shall leave my comments open to my friends and colleagues :) and I shall improve on the recipe again to welcome dear dear who is still touring in Aust (Perth & Melb).

Colleagues comment (Mon 14th Apr):

Judge 5 (TQ & Mr L) : nice 7/10. ** Thanks to TQ, he pointed out one of my mistake which I have left out from the recipe...I forgot to put three choc chips in the dough :) like what dear dear said...I read too fast at times

Judge 6 (Ms. L L) : very nice but abit not sweet...

(that's becuz of the mistake that TQ pointed out)

Judge 7 (Ms. S.J) : out of 10 pts, u've achieve 8 pts 2 pts for improvement good try. Many thanks for sharing.

Judge 8 (Ms M) : nice 7/10 for your cookies

Now I am looking forward to TQ bakery of the doggy cookies in Horlick version tomorrow.

Luv Mrs Tootsie :)

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

hehe Mrs Tootsie... first attempt you got 7/10 is quite a good score already. Jia You i think you will definately get a perfect 10 score from Mr Tootsie when he is back!

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

hehehe yeah thanks Mrs PDA for your encouragement! Jia you Jia you ")
Lets have a baking session one day at ur nest :)