Friday, April 18, 2008

I am simply disgusted by their "ugliness"

I am simply disgusted by my working colleagues...those ladies / "ah sohs", always like to take advantage of our overseas colleagues.

That period of time they are crazy over the Naraya bag from Thailand, as its cheaper to get from Thailand...so sway ...one of our Thai colleague came to SG for training, these "ah sohs" email her the design and ask if she can get for them. Of course, our poor Thai colleague can only say YES...

This time round, they are crazy over the Blue Label Burberrys bag from Japan as this brand is not found in SG. Today I just overheard one of them asking our Japan Male colleague (he is in SG for training) to get for them, if available...as this Jap colleague will be back to SG for training...

I still rem that time when my boss went to Japan for holidays, these ah sohs also buzz my boss and ask him to help them buy...too bad not one of them are available.

Why take advantage of ppl? So rich, buy an air ticket to Japan and buy the bag lar...why trouble ppl to buy for you...not heavy meh?

To be frank, I am simply disgusted by their "ugly" behaviour.

Nana (this is a good comment) : ask these ah sohs to return a favor to those overseas colleagues; ask them Singapore market have Fish /Cai Xin..they wan anot

hahahaa
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: