Thursday, April 10, 2008

Opps I caught the Lady Bird Virus!

I was having lunch with my usual lunch Kakis and today we decided to have a Nihon lunch at Ichiban Sushi.


One of my colleague Ms SJ ordered a tempura set.



Ms SJ: "Mrs Tootsie", do you eat Ladybird



Myself: (Abit shocked) HUH ?!? Ladybird???



At this moment, Ms SJ laughed out : Sorry sorry, its Lady Finger. Sorry ah...this morning I have been reminding my kids to bring their Ladybird story book, so this word is always in my mind...



All three of us laughed.



So I took the tempura Lady Finger from SJ and took a bite.
Just then, I blurted out fluently and naturally without realising I have caught the "ladybird virus" : hmmm nice Ladybird....



Both Ms M and SJ burst out laughing again and looked at me: LADY BIRD???!!!



Opps its LADY FINGER. Hee :P



No comments: