Thursday, April 17, 2008

Swiss Roll Me O_O

Thank you Mrs PDA for the wonderful spongy swiss roll....I think that is the best swiss roll I have ever tasted.



Look at that ...so spongy..." der-oink der-oink "

The usual and normal swiss roll coated with sugar is not as spongy as the one Mrs PDA has bought. My oh my O_O. I shall look forward to the durian flavor swiss roll from Mrs PDA
keke if you pass by that cake shop again :P (**drooling)

Here's a little story behind Rich and Good Cake Shop.

The bakery is now in its 16th year of business. Owner Lily Liu, 63, plans to pass on the shop to her children, in true heartlander fashion.



Must try Durian swiss rolls, of course. Made with real D-24 durians, you can taste the durian fibre as you bite into it.
THIS shop isn't in the heartlands, but it's still not where you'd expect to get such delicious durian swiss rolls. Customers come from the far ends of the island to buy them.

Enjoy,

Mrs Tootsie O_O

No comments: