Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is in Melbourne..Was in Perth..

So here I am in Melbourne. Finally.. after spending 3 days in Perth. So I've explore, brisbane, tasmania, perth, sydney and of course melbourne. I have to say Melbourne is still the place I want to be if I had to stay here.

There is no internet connect in my hotel in Perth so I had to make do with a 5 min call everyday to Mrs Tootsie. Anymore my Dad will kill me. My parents already suan me.

"Need to be so sticky one meh?"

Aiyohh.. our generation different from your generation mah.

Anyway.. We reach perth in the afternoon but by the time we reach the hotel, it was dinner time. So we spend the time searching for dinner than looking through some brochures to see which day tour we wanted. End up next day my dad didn't want to take any.


So Day 1 we went to walk in the city. Spotted a tour agency and went right in. Settled for a Wave Rock Tour and a Pinnacles Tour.

After that we just walk around the city.




And spotted this creature diving for a fish. At first I didn't know what it was. I told my mum "what is this creature? Doesnt look like a goose but can dive so long underwater. Looks like that loch ness monster leh."



End up, it was one of those duno what creature that the chinese train it to catch fish and before it swallow, they tied the neck.



"Mr Tootsie where are you going? Don't leave me alone"



"sobsob"


This is Swan Bell Tower which holds duno what bells which was given to Perth by England. The bells hold quite significant thing which I not very sure. Can't really remember what I read.





So Day 2 the start of our 1st tour.. Wave Rock..




Stop by this duno what town for tea break.





And drank at this *cough*Lan*cough*Jiao*cough* Cafe..



Before moving on to see this Dog Cemetery. You know, tourism is really a bullshit business. They can make a cock and bull story about something and make the place seems tourism-y.





Supposely someone wana buried his dog with humans in human cemetery but was reject so this rich guy donated a bit of his land to be a dog cemetery.



We came into this cave..

Where they have stories like this:

Legend of Mulka.. which talks about a illegitimate child of a aboriginal whoc kill her own mother and hide in the cave and lure people in and eats them as well. He grew to 7 over feet talk and can touch the top of his cave. So the moral of the story is.. If you wana grow tall you gotta eat your mum.

Some drawings of the aboriginies. The drawing means 1 fish and 2 moons. Suppose to walk 2 moons to the west for good fishing.

Finally the Wave Rock.. This is cool. Again.. through thousands of years of rain on this stones(limestone or granite?) until it became like that.


Cool huh?

Its +2 hours or 1+am now so I'll cut short my entry and continue tomorrow on Day 2 and 3 of Perth.


No comments: