Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Forbidden Kingdom

Went to watch the Forbidden Kingdom with Mrs Tootsie yest evening. It was a OK show. If really no other movie to watch it is worth to watch.


Mrs Tootsie is really cute. She laughs at the un-funniest of joke.


There was a scene where this monk say "I'll get a walking monk"


And Jackie replied "Can you get a running monk?"


And she just keep laughing and laughing.


I especially like Li Bing Bing as the White Hair Bride. White is my colour for a girl. Girls wearing all white just attracts me. And now white hair.. absolutely cool!!





Is she cool or what?!?


It reminds me of another show where this girl has white hair too. I still love her role up till today. She is Pinky Cheung and the show is my date with a vampire and her role is Wei Lai. I actually had a crush with her for that show. Everyone was watching Ma Xiao Ling but I was watching Wei Lai.

Ain't she cool with her white hair?


This show was the one which made me notice Pinky.

isn't she cute?

No comments: