Sunday, April 6, 2008

The cold joke

Its been a long time since we went out with the PDA couple. We went for Dim Sum at the Victor's Kitchen at Sunshine plaza. We order ice milk tea and today they seem to short change us. It is like 3/4 cup. If you include the ice, I think its only half cup! Anyway, the Dim Sum is ok. Not bad. I don't usually go for dim sum in Singapore but this is quite ok but not comparable to the ones I had in Melbourne. After that we did a little window shopping in Raffles City. Raffles City has changed. The middle portion has been renovated and brands like coach, bally, topman, agnes b has been added. The renovation actually made the place seems more high class, in my opinion.

Anyway, back to the cold joke..we were at Robinson and we came across some umbrellas.

The salesgirl pointed out "These umbrellas are automatic one"

Then Mrs Tootsie turned over to me and whisper "I like manual one leh."

I just keep smiling. I'm like errr.. what should I say.

No comments: