Friday, January 4, 2008

The "Scissors" Man

Scarryyyyyy....there's actually a "Scissors" Man wondering at my block in the wee morning.

This guy (married) and staying on the 13th floor, met my dad on the lift and showed my dad a video clip. His 3 video cam installed last year captured a India Bangla man wondering along the 13th floor corridor at 2 a.m a few nights back, one of his hand is wearing a hand cover with steel tips on each fingers (like "scissors man").
My dad saw the clip and saw the mystery man immediately turned his back away when he saw the video cam.

The video cam can actually capture right from the lift as well as the back-staircase. He even told my dad he can sometimes enjoy free sex show. And even saw china lady wondering along the corridor, stealing shoes...

This is soooo scary...

Darling protect me...sobsob. I am scared of the scissors man. Even my dad, a man, who saw the clip, was taken aback by the mystery man.

No comments: