Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year 2008 celebration

On the New Year eve, at work I felt so terrible and angry at how Fxxxed UP my company worked with one of our big customer whom I just handled. Can you imagine, becuz of this Fxxx UP customer, I have to stay till 1.30pm to wait for a YES / NO confirmation on the figures for the billing. My boss Mr L, has told me before, this happen once a year, to the extend that you can wait until 5pm or 7pm. This is RIDICULOUS! This is also one good reason that makes me wanna resign by YR 2008. I am someone who is not crazy to earn OT $$$...but I just want to leave the company in a happy mood to celebrate with my darling even though I know that the celebration will take place after our spa session which started at 5.30pm. Please dont tell me abt $. As long as I am contented with what I have, this is enough although at times, I am not contented with what I am gng thru, but I just have to tell myself this is part and parcel of life. Anyway to cut short, earning OT is not my cup of tea. I would rather be a happy person than cooping myself in the office at work. For what?!?! Our wellness and health is afterall the most important.

Anyway I shant talk more abt the FXXXed UP customer! I will still bring this matter up during appraisal. And so that afternoon, after lunch with Darling Tootsie, we did abit of shopping in town for my Dad's bday and head for our wellness. Yes wellness, which I haven been doing after my last expensive spa session at Marriot Phuket.

******* Darling Tootsie surprise for Mrs Tootsie *******

I was touched by the New Year Party that Darling Tootsie had organised.
2 words, SURPRISED & TOUCHED to describe how I felt that night when the moment Darling Tootsie asked me to close my eyes during the journey to the place he wanna bring me.

Surrrprised! To see Ms J to be with us for the New Year Party. And it would be nice that we one big group can come out together:) Just like how the quiet Mr B (Joey's bf) joined in the MJ. It's nice to see that :)
Another surprise is when Darling Tootsie told me he has invited Pink and N but too bad they cant make it as they have got other plans. I know my two buddies well...they will also feel kinda weird to be at Mrs PDA's place....unless they know Mrs PDA as well...just like Ms J. Never mind, Pink and N, I will organise such gathering if I have my own cosy nest.

Touched!! Yes I am touched by how Darling Tootsie organised this party. Its a warm surprise to celebrate with your friends and he kept it so welll with Mrs PDA and even Ms J lor.....But its really really niceeeeeeee. I love those kind of gathering :)

As usual Piggy Mrs Tootsie will fell asleep cuz it's past her bed time while the rest played MJ. I cannot imagine myself sitting on the MJ table until 4 plus AM! My god. Hee lucky me...I was sleeping on a cosy bed, my first time to sleep on the pillow that Mrs PDA mentioned before...the wheat grain pillow! Not too bad...but I prefer a higher supported pillow so that I dont get puffy eyes due to lack of blood circulation.

And so the MJ ended ard 4 AM plus and the rest went back home. Darling Tootsie sill looking fresh after his MJ session, waited for me awhile...before he woke me up to see if I wanna go back home to sleep. Darling so sweet...LOVE U!

No comments: