Monday, January 28, 2008

I am gng to make it happen

How time flies...

Back in 2007 I was travelling alot and right now 2008, I feel that nothing exciting seems to be gng on ...all I am thinking is I am hitting the BIG 3. This yr ... I dont feel quite happy with my current life esp my work. Beginning of the year, nothing goes smoothly at work and moreover I have been stressed by my company on-going training in this new sys that is gng to implement this Aug. What I meant by nothing exciting, doesnt mean I have to go clubbing etc to make my life more interesting...the word clubbing is not in my dictionary. Maybe like wat most of the fortune tellers told me before....I enjoy travelling .... Yes travelling...if only...if only I got no worries..I got lots of $$$$

I told Mr Tootsie....no matter what, I am gng to compensate this stressful life of 2008 by having a overseas Xmas. Even if no one is joining me, including Mr Tootsie, I will ask my Aunt E.

I GONNA CELEBRATE MY XMAS FOR 2008 OUT OF SINGAPORE!!!



....if only this beautiful lamb can have a white xmas with her darling...

No comments: