Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jealousy will lead to hatred..

Uncle V is the expert in 'chap ji ka'.

When I was talking to my cousin about getting my car serviced, he can buey paiseh stand near us and interrupt us halfway while we're talking.

"how much is it?" he asked while we were talking about the oil filters and the types of engine oil. COMPLETELY UNRELATED!!!

That is his power!

so he starts to put in his opinions "Mr Tootsie, I tell you. Just go back to XX for the 1st 3 free servicing."

He goes on about if the car spoil still got warrenty then my cousin told him my warrenty already void cos I change my rims. At this moment, I can see that his face turn blacked(with jealous I guess. And I thought the colour of jealousy was green).

"How much you buy?"

"err.. $1000+" dare not tell him the exact figure.

"Mr Tootsie, I tell you. You shouldnt change rims la. Just use back the original mah. Later if your suspension(?!?) or what spoil, got no warrenty."

Just then, my cousin told me that if the car is recall for certain parts change, it does not involve the warrenty so I was ok with voiding the warrenty. No one goes back that place either as I've heard many bad reviews on that place.

Basically he just like to have his opinion thrown out and people listening to him. But if you don't gain someones respect why will the person listen to you? In a conversation, listening is very important. You can't always have people listening to you and not listening to others. This is why he always complain no one listens to him although he's a lau jiao in the company.

And I don't know what he has against me. Always trying to put me and his son on the same level.

"My son like you like to buy branded. aiyahh.. you all teenagers" WTF? when I was a teen, when others were buying nike, versace, what was I buying? I don't even know what is nike. I don't even have a pager, a cd player etc. When I wanted to buy a Saga Saturn at that time my Mum did not allow. Even when I said that I will buy it with the money I save. She gave me 6 words: Your money is also my money.

Don't associate me with your son or make yourself seems like a father who does not spoil his son by saying that I spend this and that. HALLO!! I'm working now spending my own money.

He is also not happy and thinks my Dad bought me the car. Again I do not need to explain to anyone whose money bought me the car or feel bad that I have a rich Dad. My Dad do not spoil me. That are people who have their 1st car as ferrari. Do I get jealous? Please!! There are so many kids out there that are luckily then me. 18, 19 years old, they get bmws, evos etc. If you want to get jealous, there is no end. One mountain still got one mountain higher.

There is no need to be jealous of anyone. If you don't have the life you don't.

Sometimes you should look at why you are not earning like others. Uncle V, you just want to relax in the office, doing your same old job without learning new things so how do you get rich? When you're asked to do more you don't want to. You're lucky you are not sacked. Cos if you're in other companies or MNC, out you go I'm sure.

No comments: