Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hoorrrrr I caught Mr Tootsie's "Classic" 2008

Hahahaha Nei ni Nei ni Bu Bu...Yesterday after we had our lunch with Mr Tootsie's parents, both of us were soooo sleepy that we slept at Mr Tootsie's house until ard 4 plus, and met Cousin D at Turf City.

At the lift, with my messy hair and sleepy mode, I was still pretty alert... not bad huh...my eyes turned to Darling and I was thinking why Darling Tee Shirt so funny looking one. Then I see again and said : Yerr Darling u wear ur shirt upside down, the label was sticking outside hahahaha...
Darling Tootsie wasnt convinced and touched behind...indeed he touched the label that was sticking outside.

IN a SPLIT SECOND!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Tootsie was changing half naked in the lift. That was fast.....Wooooooooo!!!! This actually reminds me of one embarrassing incident of myself back in 2007.

Back in 2007, on the way to work, I was sooo lazy to see what clothes to wear for work, that I just took out a newly bought blouse from G2000. I din know that I did not remove the label with the price tag on it. Happily I wore that to work, until in the lift, a lady told me : Miss you forget to remove the tag from your blouse. Opps...I was soooo embarrassed...The kind lady removed it for me. At this moment, I was soooo embarrassed that I thought of getting out of the lift real fast. When I reached home, I told my mum and my mum was like : Yerrr so xia sway hahaha..

No comments: