Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 = "FA" ?

Today I went to Darling Tootsie house for dinner...so nice of Tootsie's Mum...she knew I love eggs! and cooked for me. Thanks Aunty Pauline :)

After dinner, Mr Tootsie's mummy showed us a jewellery box that was already placed on the bed...these are meant for Darling Tootsie's wedding. (In chinese) - si dian jin.

Darling Tootsie's mummy asked us to get a solitaire diamond ring, she said there are not many guys who is able to get for their partner a solitaire diamond ring. Besides it can match the diamond pendant and earring she had....I kept quiet..cuz to be frank...I really know nothing about diamonds...

I told Darling Tootsie my favourite design is this LOR...extracted from Tiffany design.(Click below photo to see the Blinks Blinks clearer hahaha)
Darling Tootsie....that is the design I told u...not surrounded by "blinks blinks" but on the top part only... 1 stone on top like very common...
But too bad Darling Tootsie said design is up to him to choose .....:-}




Anyway when I reached home, my mum told me she just attended a fengshui talk this afternoon...Rooster is good in everything but not for job...I told my parents I wana resign by end of this year after finding a good job first.

Afterwhich my mum told me Yr 2008 is a good year to get married...according to the Fengshui master, its so popular until no availability for dinner banquet ...so the couples got to held it in the afternoon. And those whose luck isn't that good, get married this year will improve their luck.
Typical chinese fengshui believes...just becuz this yr got a FA "8", is a good year?
Pretty skeptical on that though.

I am still kinda disappointed about not getting the Telok Blangah flats, and there came news on this HDB flats ready in 2011 at Boon Keng Rd.

(Copy & Paste link)
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2BMoney/Property/Story/A1Story20080104-43573.html

(For Application)
http://www.hoihup.com/dbss.htm

No comments: