Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mrs Tootsie 2008 classic

I dont know why I will create classics...Looking back at the 2007 entries which consists on most of my classics, I thought I will not start a Tootsie's classic on a brand new year. But...sad to say............

The classic happened at Mrs PDA house. I was lying on the bed looking, kinda bored..
Hmmm how about making coffee for the MJ group. So I got up and asked. Only darling and Mr D wanted coffee. So happily I went to make coffee....Well I saw the sink of dirty dishes and understand that Mrs PDA cant touched those dishes detergent, I helped her to wash the dishes and packed the kitchen abit...thats me cuz I cant stand untidiness at the house.

I tot of using the old mtd of boiling the water to make coffee. Luckily Mrs PDA came into the kitchen and helped me with the coffee using the coffee maker. Continuing with the washing of the dishes...Coffee is ready:)

I dont know why I did not check carefully which container is the sugar and I just took the first container...maybe its my bed time sooon and my mind was completely shut off.

With milk and sugar, taaadahhhhh coffee is ready.
I brought the coffee to Darling and Mr D. I asked Darling to try the coffee....this expression comes along :*/ same goes for Mr D.

Darling: WHY SALTY ONE...like chicken essence?

Mrs Tootsie: Oh its Sweet Dream coffee ma...I mean Blue Dream coffee ma...

soooo..I offered to bring the container of sugar for them to add more. Mrs PDA saw it and said THIS IS MSG of course it taste salty.

AHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!...why am I sooo blur to add MSG to the coffee....no wonder the coffee taste salty...to be frank I tasted it before offering the coffee to them, I also find it salty. That's why I asked Darling to try again... I thought Blue Dream coffee taste like this...hahahaa

Why am I sooo blur...Cat even commented how come I cant differentiate between sugar and MSG....so *paiseh*

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Mrs Tootsie u r really blur to feed Mr Tootsie and Mr D with a MSG added coffee to perk them up during the mj session. hehe luckily i never request for coffee! We should have video it up then we can send it to the "Singapore's funniest home video program".