Saturday, January 12, 2008

Boogeyman 2

Just came back from watching another movie which I have swear off but was force to watch by Mrs Tootsie.

The 1st such disgusting movie I watch was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The last straw came when I watch the Hostel. It was the most disgusting movie I ever watched. Its about this crazy, pyschotic successful businessmens, doctors etc who feels stress and pays this syndicates a certain amount of money according to their nationality. The kidnapped person is locked in a dungeon with whatever tools you can think of. The kidnapped person is there for the stress up payers to torture as they like. I still have this phobia of the part of this movie where the guy murdered one of the sydicate person in the toilet. He cut his Achilles Tendon and render him unable to walk. Up till now whenever I go into the cubicle in the toilet I still look at my ankles as I pee.

So after watching Hostel I swear off such movie. Why should I pay to scare myself silly? But Mrs Tootsie just doesn't let me off. She enjoys such movie and everytime it seems that it is HER that is covering her eyes NOT watching. You ask me? *shrug my shoulders*

No comments: