Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

So Mrs Tooties wasn't too happy about the Xmas Party being cancelled so I organised a little gathering especially for her at PDA's new house. We had bought some fried stuff like fish tofu, popcorn chicken, fish scallops (Thank you Mrs PDA for cooking them) and we also ordered pizzas and KFC. I also had desserts prepared ready (ice creams, jelly and chocolate fondue) but we were too full after the feast to touch the desserts.

After that, the gals played Wii but another group of us played MJ.

So now I'm home and ready to go to bed at 6am!! I just can't sleep. I mean, do you ever heard of people saying that after MJ, your brain is still working very much so you don't feel tired at all. Talking about MJ, my mum is getting interested. Just the other day I told her I was going to my brother's place for MJ and she wanted to tag along. Weird.. I wonder why all of a sudden she wants to join us in MJ.

Today was also a great day for Mrs Tootsie. She is why this blog exist and today she starred in many funny incident. One happened in the office which I would let her blog it after she wakes up tomorrow. Right now she is sleeping like a pig.

Another incident goes like this:

"Dear, your agnes B shirt lak sek liao hor?"

"You want to blog this ar?" me hinting her.

Not hearing me, "No really, the colour looks so lak sek"

"You want to blog this is it?" me repeating myself. "You want to see carefully?"

Somehow I wonder is her ear working "ya mah.. agnes B"

Feel like vommiting blood already, "You come look carefully."

"Oh.." started to giggle like crazy. "Its your cotton bud shirt"

COTTON ON LA! NOT COTTON BUD!

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

no worries Mr Tootsie... glad that everything went well. Rmb that the choc fondue is still untouched... the strawberries looks tempting..forgot to show u all keke..

Cheers
Mrs Pda