Monday, January 28, 2008

Was it a celebrity day on every Sunday?

Is that so? Just last Sunday we saw Fann Wong at Takashimaya before our Jap lesson. And yesterday after our Jap lesson, Mr Tootsie and I went to the supermarket at Isetan as they had a hokkaido food fair held there and Mr Tootsie were buying some sushi to bring home for dinner. While I was buying the fish cakes (seafood, scallops and crab flavor), 3 for $15 and get 1 free, guess whom I saw. I saw this lady walking past me, wearing a bumble bee shaped like shades. At first I was thinking, irritating person again, is there sun at the supermart, do u need to wear shades in this kind of place? Having a second thought, she does look stunning. And guess who she is, someone whom guys will drool at .... even after I told Mr Tootsie, his eyes were looking high and low for her lor!




When can I see Zoe Tay? Till now I haven see her in person. She is one of the artists whom I admire...ever so unpretentious and natural.

1 comment:

korchol said...

photographs are very beautiful