Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cousin D and our wkend

For the past wkend, we have been meeting Darling's cousin D. Got to know some new friends of his, but most important is Darling enjoys it since the meet up is usually on cars. I am pretty okay with it cuz in fact I know slightly more about car parts and cousin D always make me laugh. His description of a person is really funny.

Darling when are we gng for Prawn Catching again ;P

Today we went to have Scissors Cut Curry Rice which my colleague Mr T recommended. My god! Having born in the family selling rice, I am very particular about the quality of rice. The rice at his Scissors Cut there, is lumpy and sticky covered with curry gravy. SUCKY and DISGUSTING! Even Darling also find the dishes sticky (Just like its been covered with saliver hahaha) For sure we wont be gng back to the stall again.Oh yes, while finding our way to the scissors cut stall, we spotted the land where City View @ Boon Keng will be located. My liking of it is not as much as Telok Blangah flats, although Book Keng flats is also centralised, a walk to Bugis, as what Darling mentioned.

Anyway after our lunch, we head to IMM to make specs. We got a good price becuz my mummy's fren daughter worked there part time. How time flies...I just feel that I am getting older...she has grown up so much. Alrightey that's about it...Darling tootsie fetched me home early cuz he gonna catch up with his Australia fren. :)

No comments: