Sunday, January 20, 2008

Met Mediacorp Ah Jie Fann Wong

Was shopping ard at Art Friend at Takashimaya with Mr Tootsie before our Jap lesson starts. Its 1pm so I headed to the ladies first. When I came out of the cubicle, there's two ladies at the toilet and this tall lady turned and look at me. Initially I din take a good look of the that lady...only to know that she is rather pretty and tall too. Suddenly it striked me! Was it our very own Ah jie Fann Wong?





Ah jie Fann Wong at the Golden Horse Awards


I did not even wash my hands thoroughly and followed them. Mr Tootsie was waiting for me outside and indeed the tall lady did strike him too! When I approached Mr Tootsie, he was asking me if that was Fann Wong. I said YES...and so we followed them since we are also taking the escalator down. Fann Wong was simply dressed with a white top and a beige skirt. She was very fair which contrast her dark hair. And so she and her friend headed to Kinokuniya and her presence also surprised a chinese couple. The couple even took a second glance and see if that was Fann Wong. Hee thinking of that ....it was pretty fun though...and we headed for our Jap lesson , our first day :)

Its really a fun lesson, my first time studying with my loved ones :)

No comments: