Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Reminisce of the good old days in Crown

So last fri we had our dinner at IMM.. as usual (free parking for the first 3hrs).. lol. Mrs Tootsie wanna grab some biscuits to fill her stomach during lunch, we went to Giant and came across this!!


16 inch Roulette set from Giant

A 16 inch Roulette with chips, mat. It cost only $19.90. And you would think that the quality will be bad for such a price but it was ok. The roulette spins very freely.


There is a mat, stick, chips and playing cards. I wonder what the playing cards is for.

We bought the set up to PDA's house to try it out. After trying it out I think we should be banker during CNY. Sure win big money.

This is really fun. But I don't really play roulette in Crown. I usually play bacarat. And bacarat has the best odds.

I can still remember Crown was like my 2nd home for about year. Everynight I can be seen there. Eating the free fish and chips or if I did not clock enough for free fish and chips, I'll pay $2 for it. Yes its only $2. Ever after I don't go Crown, sometimes I still go there for supper cos the fish and chips is only $2. Cheapskate!! Lol.

We use to start with the $5 chip but then our balls get bigger as we win more. Soon it wasn't that fun playing so long with $5 and winning that certain amount. So we increase our stakes to $10 chip then $25 chip then $50 chip. Sometimes we even go up to $100. But that is nothing if you see how some of the people gamble at the VIP table. There is one VIP area which the public can go in. I think its the Maple Room. Once I see per bet by this China Guy AUD$10000.

Spending so much time in Crown, I think overall, I only win a couple hundred from Crown. Still positive. Luckily I didn't lose my school fees like one of my friend's friend did. Or worst! Commit suicide. My friend's friend cover the exhaust and start the engine and stay in his car and died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Though I only win a couple of hundreds in Crown, but I do many countless of hours actually enjoying myself.

I miss Crown!

No comments: