Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tore my working pants not ONCE but TWICE !!!!

Arggg....I wonder if I was born with "soft legs"....

Last year I had a fall outside our co, on the way back home...and as the pavement is pretty rough, my pants (knee cap area) was torn and it was the same area!!!! That is my left knee cap. That time I was wearing a black pants and I had to buy one to replace it...I am quite particular about pants cutting, so in fact I had a hard time looking for one, until I saw her at Mango hahaha...OK that was last year!!!

And THIS YEAR!!! Just yesterday evening, again outside my co building, also the same area, I was on my way for yoga lesson, while chatting with my colleague, my feet tripped over a netting and I fell again! Same left knee cap was injured and this time, grey pants torn!!! Arggg!!!!

Sobsob...I hailed a cab back home and changed into shorts and went downtown for my yoga lesson as I did not want to miss Ms D class. I love her class! This is the first time you see me how determined I was, going for lesson even when I had a bad fall hahaha.

Now I gona look for another pair of new grey pants sobsob :(

Mrs Tootsie with "soft Legs"

No comments: